Salary: £ 30,000
Location: South Yorkshire
Logic 360 is a leading recruiter in the automotive industry and we currently have a great opportunity for an experienced & skilled Vehicle Estimator for one of our major clients based in South Yorkshire.
As a Vehicle Estimator, you will be responsible for carrying out vehicle Estimates, highlighting poor repair work and ensuring all damage is captured and recorded for all valuations of customer vehicles.
- Accurately and fully assess damaged vehicles onsite to compile an Estimate.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources
- Estimating vehicles thoroughly and within timescales agreed, ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Whilst working on the agent site, acting with integrity and adhering to all processes and procedures
- Working with your line manager to report any concerns or issues so they can support as required
- Adopting all health and safety procedures in relation to the inspections of vehicles and reporting any instances relating to health and safety
- Feeding back ideas on how we can add continuous improvements and value to the processes
- Ensuring the security of all vehicles on site and ensuring keys are secured during operating hours and non-operating hours
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience within the motor industry in a Vehicle Estimator
- Proven track record of Estimating and valuation systems
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Good, clear communication skills, both verbally and written
Working Hours: Fulltime
Job Type: Ongoing Contract