We are currently recruiting for Passenger Ambassadors to work in the Border Zone at Gatwick Airport.
As a Passenger Ambassador, you will be responsible for assisting and guiding all arriving passengers to present themselves to the UK Border as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring they are processed through the correct channel depending on the document they possess or their port of last departure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and guide all arriving passengers through to Border Control as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Manual completion of each queue time onto the daily queue time report
- Assist all eligible passengers on the electronic passport gates and assist any that need help
- Continuous monitoring of the E passport gates which should not be left unattended at any time
- Premium lane – Guide all passengers that require assistance down the Assistance Lane to get them processed by the relevant Border Force Officer
- Support the Supervisor and FOH Manager in any decisions or changes that are implemented
- Provide feedback on operational issues and processes to help improve performance
- Ensure that equipment provided is maintained, allocated and used correctly
- Be flexible with shifts as per the needs of the business
- Ensure Break room is clean and tidy
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years’ reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
This role is subject to a criminal record and 5-year employment check. The role will commence once checks are completed. Please apply today so we can begin the referencing process.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.