Pay rate: £8.90 – £9.50 depending on experience.
Start date: As soon as Airside Application process are complete.
Shifts: Full time Roster to be allocated one month in advance. Start time can be as early as 5am (8- or 12-hour shift) and late shift start at 3pm (8- or 12-hour shifts)
The successful candidate will have a vast amount of customer service experience, preferably in an airport environment and will be focused to the needs of the customers under required guidelines.
To assist and guide all arriving passengers to present themselves to the UK Border as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring they are processed through the correct channel depending on the document they possess or their port of last departure.
- Assist all eligible passengers on the electronic passport gates. Eligible passengers are all passengers that have an electronic chipped passport and are a member of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA)
- Identify when a passenger needs help and assist to get them processed through E-Passport gates
- Guide passengers through to the referrals desk where passengers are refused on E passport gates
- Continuous monitoring of the E passport gates which should not be left unattended at any time
- Manage the barriers ensuring they are pulled at the appropriate times in order to maintain the flow to the queuing system. Barriers should be undone when needed and extended when required
- Premium lane – Guide all passengers that require assistance down the Assistance Lane to get them processed by the relevant Border Force Officer
- Support the Supervisor and FOH Manager in any decisions or changes that are implemented
- Provide feedback on operational issues and processes to help improve performance
- Ensure that equipment provided is maintained, allocated and used correctly
- Be flexible with shifts as per the needs of the business
- Ensure Break room is clean and tidy
- Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally always
- Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service
- Have a flexible approach to the role
- Proven Customer Focus and Service Skills
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively, with good organisational skills
- Good awareness of Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work in the UK
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years’ checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean Basic Criminal check with no previous convictions
- Fully flexible to work various shifts on fixed rote to be allocated a month in advance
Full training to be provided before commencing of the role.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business