Customer Service Drivers
Salary: £8.20 – £10 p/h
Location: Stansted Airport
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and motivated customer service agents and drivers for one of the major car park operators at Stansted Airport.
The successful candidate will have a vast amount of customer service experience, preferably in an airport environment and will be focused to the needs of the customers under required guidelines.
- Driving and parking customers and company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Communicating face to face with customers
- Moving vehicles around the site and public roads
- Carrying out any reasonable duty as requested by line management
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the car parking facilities
- Handling all parking enquiries from members of the public in a polite manner
- Monitoring CCTV systems and regulate entry and exit of vehicles to and from car parks
- Maintaining the first line of parking equipment (to include but not limited to loading tickets, clearing jams, barrier maintenance and preventative cleaning etc.)
- Assisting with cleaning duties and ensure that company standards are achieved and maintained
- Fully competent in operating Valet Parking systems and processes to facilitate a swift and efficient service
- Ensuring all incidents are reported to the line manager
- Adhering with all GAL directives and regulations
- Compliant with all H&S legislations
- Respectful and courteous driving skills that always adhere to road regulations
- Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally at all times
- Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that vehicles are delivered and returned promptly
All the applicants are required to have:
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 3 points and no drink, drug driving convictions
- Passport or Birth certificate
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- Checkable work history
- Clean disclosure
- Must be 21 years old or over
You will be flexible in working various shifts patterns including early starts and late finish.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.