Cleaner – Chelmsford
We are currently recruiting Cleaners to work for one of our major clients in Chelmsford.
As an office Cleaner, you will ideally have some previous cleaning experience; however full training will be given.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning a to the highest standard, including toilets.
- Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with relevant standards, carrying out all daily, weekly and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure uniform is clean and tidy
- To wear protective clothing, masks, gloves,(PPE) as issued.
- Ensure all relevant safety signs (such as Wet Floor Warning Signs) are used correctly and appropriately at all times
This is a Temporary role.
Monday,Wednesday,Friday 09:00-12:00. 3 hour shift
Full training and uniform will be provided.