Bodyshop QC Inspector
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Logic 360 is a leading recruiter in the automotive industry and we currently have a great opportunity for an experienced & skilled Bodyshop QC Inspector for one of our major clients in South Yorkshire.
As a Bodyshop QC Inspector, you will be responsible for carrying out vehicle inspections, highlighting poor repair work and ensuring all damage is captured and recorded using handheld technology in line with the bodywork inspection standards.
- Carrying out all bodywork vehicle inspections required to meet volume commitments
- Inspecting vehicles thoroughly and within timescales agreed, ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Accurately recording damage via the handheld technology and ensuring all estimates are completed
- Whilst working on the bodyshop’s agent site, acting with integrity and adhering to all processes and procedures
- Working with your line manager to report any concerns or issues so they can support as required
- Adopting all health and safety procedures in relation to the inspections of vehicles and reporting any instances relating to health and safety
- Feeding back ideas on how we can add continuous improvements and value to the processes
- Ensuring the security of all vehicles on site and ensuring keys are secured during operating hours /and non-operating hours
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience within the motor industry/ bodyshop in an inspection or estimating position
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Good, clear communication skills, both verbally and written
Working Hours: Days/ Fulltime
If you are interested in this role please contact Farnaaz on 01926 801229 or contact our Recruitment Team.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.