We are currently recruiting for Baggage Handlers for one of our major clients at Stansted Airport.
As a Baggage Handler, you will be required to assist with loading/unloading different types of aircraft, marshalling passengers, driving and operating specialist equipment and maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
You may also be required to support other airside and landside operational roles.
- Safely offload baggage from various type of conveyor and baggage system
- Direct problematic/other baggage to the problem bag area
- Conduct visual inspections in areas of coverage
- Report any operational difficulties using correct communication protocols
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations and maintain highest standards of safety and security at all times
- Good working knowledge of Airside Operations at Stansted Airport
- Working knowledge of airline and/or ground handling processes is an advantage
- Good communicator and excellent organisation skills
- Must be physically fit as the role may require lifting of items of up to 25kg
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years’ checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
- Flexibility to work different shifts, with early starts and late finishes
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.